Artificial Turf - DIY Guide
4 Step DIY Guide For Installing Artificial Grass
Excavation of existing area
The depth of the excavation required depends on the type of use for your artificial lawn.
- Marked out the area for your new synthetic lawn
- Remove the existing lawn and soil
- Depth of 60mm for standard uses
- Depth of 100mm for a car or high traffic area (verge area)
- If there is an existing irrigation system present it is simply a matter of capping each pop up sprinkler or removing the entire system if possible.